Beef Roast, soo easy and delicious Recipe for an impressive dinner.
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut into large chunks
- 5 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 -3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1⁄2 cup water or beef broth
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1⁄8 tbsp pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Put potatoes, onion and carrots on bottom of crockpot.
Place the roast on top, fat side up.
Pour in water or beef broth.
Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat.
Pour Worcestershire sauce and mushroom soup over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook it.