(1) 100g kochulli
(2) 4 green chillies
(3) 50g coconut
(4) Half cup fresh curd
(5) Coconut oil, mustard seed, green leaves, dry chilli for tadka
1) Cut small onions and green chillies as we do for omlete. In a small pan pour little coconut oil and add onions and green chillies.
2) Grind the coconut into fine paste. Once the onions are golden brown, add coconut and salt into it. Stir it for 5 minutes in low flame.
3) Switch of the pan and after 5 minutes add curd to it.
4) With the final ingredients do a seasoning on top of the kichadi.
5) Serve it to your dear ones.