mutton masala recipe- with simple ingrediants and steps you can make delicious mutton masala recipe within minutes.
- 500 gms mutton pieces/meat cut and washed well
- 3 tbsp edible oil
- 3 medium sized onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds powder
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup yogurt/curd
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp mutton masala powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
In a pressure cooker add some oil and heat it.
add sliced onions and fry it until it turns its color become golden color.
add ginger garlic paste and saute it few minutes.
Then add mutton pieces and add them until its color changes.
add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,salt,cumin seeds powder,coriander seeds powder,mutton masala powder.
mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.add chopped tomatoes.
mix and cook it for 3 minutes until it get soft.
add beaten yogurt or curd into it.
cook it until oil at the corners.
add some water,chopped coriander leaves and pressure cook until mutton gets tender.
lastly,add some garam masala powder and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
Then garnish with coriander leaves.